If it’s happening in education, it’s on the agenda at EdNET.
The annual EdNET conference is a meeting of the minds and a springboard for the future. Each year, 500+ education stakeholders such as publishers, software developers, hardware manufacturers, investors, industry analysts, and providers of services to schools come together to gain insights, share strategies, forge partnerships, and come away energized and equipped to meet the challenges and opportunities of an education industry in upheaval.
The 2017 EdNET Program
Fasten your seatbelts. As we work to develop the agenda for this year’s event, we’re focusing on:
- The impact of change in administration and DoE leadership
- Emerging trends our Advisory Board believes deserve discussion
- More and better networking opportunities
- How we can expand and enhance our content tracks to dovetail with your needs
- How our program can contribute to attendees’ professional development
- And your valuable feedback from EdNET 2016