Sponsoring EdNET is a great way to showcase your organization’s products and services. Please refer to the information below for important details on taking full advantage of your sponsorship opportunities.
As a sponsor, you’ll receive regular updates with the information we have on file as deadlines approach. Please refer to the details below and be sure to provide your information by the dates provided so we’re fully prepared to promote your company at EdNET.
Provide any updates to your company profile as needed so that your organization is properly promoted. Friday, August 18, is the deadline to make any changes for the printed materials.
- Company name, contact name, phone, email, and URL as it should appear in print and online
- Company description in 200 words or less
- Company logo in both JPG and EPS formats
Email all relevant information and changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll receive a unique code for your complimentary and discount registrations.
- Complimentary Registrations. Use the unique code provided when registering to receive your complimentary registrations.
- Additional Registrations at the Sponsor Discount Rate. This discount is only available to additional registrants from your organization. Use the code provided to share with employees within your organization to receive the discount.
- Complete your registrations by Friday, August 18, to be included in the printed directory.
Tabletop Exhibit — Business Opportunities Fair
Sponsors are invited to exhibit during EdNET 2107. Exhibits will be located outside of the ballrooms that will be used for sessions and meals. Please indicate if you’ll exhibit by Friday, August 18.
- You’ll receive one 6′ x 30″ table, skirted, two chairs, and a sign displaying your company’s logo.
- Tabletop numbers along with a diagram will be provided by September 1.
- Setup will begin on Monday, September 18, at 7:00 am.
- Electricity is not provided by EdNET but can be ordered directly through the hotel along with other services. EdNET will be wireless; however, if you require wired Internet, that is also available at an additional cost. Please make any arrangements directly with the hotel by September 1:
- AV Services Order Form
- Electric Order Form
- Packages may be brought with your attendees or, if shipping, should be sent in order to arrive by Thursday, September 14. We suggest you use a carrier that can track your shipments. EdNET is not responsible for delivery or tracking of shipments. Address your boxes to:
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa
7500 E Doubletree Ranch Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
HOLD FOR EdNET EXHIBITS
<YOUR NAME, YOUR COMPANY>
- Teardown will be at 3 pm on Tuesday immediately following the closing session.
- Return package handling will be your responsibility. Please bring pre-printed labels with you. Pick up will be at the tables by hotel staff at 5 pm. Any items left unattended after breakdown without an address label will be discarded.
Please make note of these general tabletop guidelines:
- Exhibiting sponsors must have someone from their organization registered for EdNET 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Items to be displayed or demonstrated must fit on the tabletop provided.
- Pop-ups, signage, or three-dimensional objects must fit within the backdrop of the 6′ space provided.
- Any audio elements of your exhibit must be sufficiently quiet to avoid disturbing neighboring exhibits and the reception.
- Sponsors must insure their own exhibit/display materials.
As part of your EdNET sponsorship, your organization is invited to lead a roundtable discussion on either or both Monday, September 18 and/or Tuesday, September 19. Roundtable discussions will take place during breakfast both days. These roundtables are an excellent way to share your organization’s insight and expertise with other members of the conference. Please indicate by Friday, August 18, if you plan to conduct a roundtable and include:
- Topic title of your choice
- A 100-250 word description
- Contact information of the moderator from your organization
- Preference for Monday morning, Tuesday morning, or both
These informal discussions generally center around an issue within the education market or a business issue common to many within the industry. Roundtable discussions are intended to be informal and collegial, offering professional insight into the marketplace. They should not take on a commercial slant. Sign-up will begin online in early September and continue on-site in the Attendee Networking Area. Seating at each roundtable is limited.
Semi-Private Meeting Rooms —
Tier 1 and 2
The EdNET Networking Area offers ample space to grab a spot for meetings and networking, and in addition, sponsors receive a dedicated table to meet with fellow attendees at their convenience in a quieter, semi-private environment. We’ll send each sponsor details on their semi-private meeting room and location.
Color Ad in On-Site Conference
Program — Tier 1 and 2
Tier 1 and 2 sponsors may include a color ad in the on-site conference program. Please supply a print-ready PDF converted to 4/color process to email@example.com by Friday, August 18.
- Tier 1 (full-page) artwork specs: 7.5″w x 11″h
- Tier 2 (1/4-page) artwork specs: 3.5″w x 5.125″h
Spotlight Ad in EdNET News Alert
Sponsors are invited to advertise in the weekly EdNET News Alert. Your ad will run in the right-hand sidebar for one issue between April and December of the sponsoring year. Send artwork (subject to approval) as specified below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supply a JPG or GIF image (file size should not exceed 200k) and indicate the website link for your ad.
- Ads are placed on a first-come, first-serve basis; artwork due by 4:00 pm ET on the Wednesday prior to the Friday issue.
- Tier 1 banner size: 160px x 350px
- Tier 2 and Supporting banner size: 160px x 195px